[Info] Slow performance when you try to print, when you open the printer properties, or when you open the printer preferences
Javier Inglés [MS MVP]
2010-01-28 15:07:59 UTC
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;979394&sd=rss&spid=12925
--
Salu2!!
Javier Inglés

***@NOSPAMmvps.org
s***@gmail.com
2012-07-26 08:03:28 UTC
Post by Javier Inglés [MS MVP]
Slow performance when you try to print, when you open the printer
properties, or when you open the printer preferences
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;979394&sd=rss&spid=12925
--
Salu2!!
Javier Ingl�s
https://mvp.support.microsoft.com/profile=540CC20A-D91F-4E7B-A209-2CB5567431B0
MS MVP, Windows Server-Directory Services
I've solved my issue with deleting a folder in the Address
C: \ Users \ All Users \ Epson
I had the Epson printer, the Epson folder clean out my issue was resolved
Why did not anyone mention this Mzv